- The Information we collect about you may be broadly described in following categories:
- Personal Information:Your name, address, phone number, email address, user name, password, billing and credit card information, order history, feedback, IP address and location, digital device name, type and configuration, details relating to your download of Publications via the Service (including details relating to the time of the download, any interruptions, and the success or failure of the downloads), the URL from which you accessed the Website, demographic information, and other such 'Personal Information'.
- General Information:We also receive more general information from you as a result of your visits to, and use of, the Website. This general information does not identify you personally, and can include information such as your IP address, the length of time you spend on the Website, your browsing history, and other such 'General Information'.
- Brabantia.ae collects your Personal Information to enable us, amongst other things, to provide the Website and our Services to you. We take all steps reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorised access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Information. If Brabantia.ae is sold to a third party, or Brabantia.ae otherwise becomes subject to a merger, consolidation or acquisition, it would become necessary for us to transfer your Personal Information to a third party, and in such case Brabantia.ae would require that the third party handles your Personal Information with no less care than taken by us.
- The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates related to your order. It may also be used to respond to your enquiries and requests. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time by following the instructions included at the bottom of each email, or by contacting us via our Website.
- Other than as may be required in order to operate the Website, or as otherwise described in the Website Terms and Conditions or these Terms, we disclose your Personal Information to third parties only as reasonably required to protect the rights and safety of ourselves and Website users or as required by law enforcement authorities. Brabantia.ae's operational purposes include, without limitation:
- Brabantia.ae use of other companies and/or individuals to perform functions on its behalf (e.g., processing credit card payments, providing customer service, logistics, domestic or international data hosting/storage services on cloud or otherwise), and in such circumstances these companies or individuals will be provided access to only such Personal Information required to fulfil their functions; and
- Purposes intended to deliver publications to you, verify your account information, verify access to publications, determine whether you meet the minimum system requirements for use of the Service, provide you tailored content and instructions, targeted promotions, provide customer support, and seek your input regarding Brabantia.ae and the Website.
- To keep your Personal Information safe, we ensure that sensitive and private data exchanges between you and Website happen over a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-secured communication channel, and are encrypted and protected with digital signatures. SSL-secured communication channels are specially designed to protect personal and sensitive information (payment details), which is sent over the internet.
- Apart from the aforesaid, we may use third party service providers to help us operate our business, the Website, or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We will only share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes if you have given us your permission to do so.
- You may review, update or ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data that Brabantia.ae holds in respect of your account by contacting Brabantia.ae at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- not use Site
- set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie
- set your browser to refuse to accept cookies
- delete our cookies after visiting Site
- browse our site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting
Phone: +971 4 353 6699
Address: P. O. Box: 4713, Dubai, United Arab Emirates